Thanks for visiting! Ife Oshun Events may change from time to time so check back here often for updates and to find out what I’m available for at the moment.
I am currently available for the following types of events:
- Virtual/Online Events
- Blog Tours
- Interviews (text, audio, and/or video)
- Giveaways (books and/or swag)
- Off-line Events
- Group author talks
- School talks and visits (middle school and high school)
- Personal Appearances
I love talking to folks about my novel Blood To Blood. Like most authors I like to answer questions about it, talk about the three years it took from first draft to publish, and all kinds of nifty little personal bits about myself. I have no qualms when it comes to sharing information. I love it!
- The writing process – I love talking to middle school and high school folks about writing, and better yet I like helping them to do it. See below for more info on that.
- I especially love giving middle school and high school folks specific instructions on how to follow their dreams and make them a reality, no matter where they come from, what they look like or what people have told them they cannot do!
- The writing process – I love helping middle school and high school folks see themselves as writers. If you have an idea, you can write! My workshops take folks through the steps between having an idea and getting it down on the page in a unique way. I’ve had third graders say that after my workshop they wrote a story when before they never thought they had anything worth writing.
- How To Follow Your Dreams and Passions – I give middle school and high school folks specific instructions on how to follow their dreams and make them a reality, no matter where they come from, what they look like or what people have told them they cannot do! I offer concrete tactics that can be applied right away to reach short term goals, and help chart long term goals. Many young folks have told me the tips I offer helped them overcome obstacles and build true confidence.
Please let me know if you’d like me to come to your neck of the woods. I’d love to meet you!
Feel free to email with questions or for more information.